This workshop is for you if:
- you are totally new to this parenting thing and are wanting to build some useful skills that will help you meet the needs of your baby and the needs of the whole family
- you have never used a carrier before but you think it looks like a good idea
- you want to buy a carrier but are having trouble figuring out which one will work best for you and your baby
- you want to learn the basics of safe babywearing
This workshop might not be for you if:
- you have a specific carrier that you need help learning how to use - a private consultation would meet your needs better than this class
- you are experienced in using carriers but want to learn a new technique or try a different carrier style - this is an introductory class but I do offer more detailed and specialized classes
- you or your baby have limited mobility or special needs that require particular accommodation - you may appreciate the basic info in this workshop, but a private consultations might better meet your needs
Payments are non-refundable, but fully transferrable to another session, another of my services, or to a friend or family member. Please contact me if you need to make arrangements.
To register, click here.