Carrying your baby on your back can be liberating for many parents, but it can be hard for us humans to get started. This class will help! Click here to register now.
This class is for you if:
- your baby can sit independently*
- you're ready for the freedom that back carries offer
- you have experience wearing baby on your front in any kind of carrier, preferably but not necessarily the one you plan to use for back carrying
This class might not be for you if:
- your baby can't yet sit on their own - don't worry, I will offer this class again!
- you are brand new to babywearing - it's best to learn how to carry baby on your front before moving on to back carries.
Please bring the carrier or carriers that you plan to use to carry your baby on your back. I will have my demo collection for you to try if you are interested in purchasing a carrier that works on your back or trying something new.
Babies and toddlers are welcome.
This class can be a bit of a workout, so dress comfortably, preferably in a snug fitting top as loose layers tend to move around a lot, and bring a water bottle.
Please note that this class has both a minimum and a maximum registration. If I don't reach the minimum registration, I'll contact you with upcoming dates. If registrations exceed the maximum, the class will appear as sold out when you try to register online. If you send me an email, I'll add you to the wait list and let you know about upcoming dates.
* In order to attend this class, your baby must be able to sit independently, meaning they can get themselves into a sitting position on their own and maintain it. This milestone is important for safety reasons - a baby who is able to sit independently is unlikely to get into a position where their airway is compromised.