Woven and hybrid wraps are some of the most versatile carriers in the world. But they can look a bit daunting and require practice to feel comfortable and confident. The good news is that it doesn't take much to get there, and this hands-on workshop is the shortcut to ease and confidence with wrapping.
This workshop might be for you if:
- you are interested in woven wraps but aren't sure if they're for you
- you own a woven wrap but you're struggling to feel comfortable and confident with it
- you want to learn some of the fundamental skills of woven wrapping and master a few front and hip carries
- you want to be one of the people who make woven wrapping look easy!
This workshop might not be for you if:
- you are a very experienced wrapper
- you want to learn one particular advanced carry, including back carries - a private consultation or my new back carries class would better meet your needs
- you want to explore other types of carriers at the workshop - my intro session might be a better fit for you
You don't need to own a wrap to join this class, but please indicate in the registration form whether you'll be bringing a wrap with you so that I can make sure to have the correct number of wraps on hand.
Dress comfortably - snugger single layers like a t-shirt tend to work best - and be prepared to work (this class can be a good arm workout!) Babies are always welcome but not required.